At 101 Industries, our dedicated maintenance teams undertake turnarounds and shutdowns of all sizes, be it a small project or a vast turnaround requiring large crews.
From emergency repairs to small projects, or major scheduled turnarounds requiring large crews, 101 Industries, a division of CIMS, has the management and staffing expertise to safely and successfully execute these time-sensitive outages.
Our team is able to react quickly to plan and deploy multidisciplinary teams to the field. We offer safety programs, proven execution systems, a regional presence, and a highly-skilled leadership and workforce who consistently deliver top results to our customers. What's more, our skilled workforce and safety programs further contribute to our mission of providing the best quality service to our customers.
Our maintenance services include:
- Boilers – Routine maintenance, rebuilds, servicing and new installations of boilers.
- Piping and Valves – Pressure piping fitting, installation and maintenance work is undertaken along with gas line installations as well as pipe spool fabrication.
- Tanks – Tanks maintenance, over plating, weld overlay, new tank, partial to total tank replacement, tank demolition and new tank build.
- Weld Overlay – Weld metal buildup and weld overlay can extend the life of a vessel or pressure part.
- Pressure Vessels – Maintenance, repair and setup of boilers, furnaces, condensers, evaporators, heat exchangers, deaerator tanks, heat exchangers, digesters, refinery columns, catalytic crackers, reactors, and regenerators.
- Exchangers – Pulling tube bundles, leak repair, sleeving, retubing and replacing.
- Structural Steel – Structural steel installation, repair or replacement, material handling structures, pipe bridges, catwalks, buildings and support towers.
- Mechanical Installations – Repair and installation of turbines, generators, motors, screws, conveyors, fans, pumps, ball mills and paper machines.
- Environmental Equipment – Repair and installation of precipitators, scrubbers and acid gas units.
For more information visit the CIMS website.